What are Sisterhood Tributes?
- They are a very much appreciated donation to Temple Ohev Sholom Sisterhood.
- Can be for any occasion: birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, births, deaths, encouragements, get well wishes, congratulations, thinking of you, “you’re the best” greetings.
- After a tribute is received, Sisterhood provides a greeting card via USPS to anyone you’d like, not only Temple members!
Choose a Sisterhood Fund to receive the tribute donation:
- Tribute Fund – donations are used to fund Sisterhood programs and defray costs, and to provide support to the Temple.
- Doris Zaritzky Fund – donations benefit youth and religious school activities.
- Margaret Friedman Emergency Aid Fund – donations are used to sustain the committee that prepares and serves meals following funerals for a bereaved family.
For your convenience, complete and mail the below form with your check for $5.00 made out to TOSS to: Kim Poolman, 1304 Georgetown Circle, Carlisle, PA 17013
Name of recipient, to whom tribute will be sent:
Address of recipient (if they are not a member):
Personalized message to include on card: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your name as it should appear on the card:
Choose a Fund to receive your tribute donation:
- Sisterhood Tribute
- Friedman Emergency Aid
- Zaritzky Educational